it seems that the depletion of my creativity reserves is approaching a threat level of orange. i blame the following things:
- work. is gearing up. less than a month until another go-live and 14 hour days. the anxiety-inducing feeling that i'm forgetting something has begun to wash over me.
- my house in FL. my tenant continues to suck the life out of me. her name appears an overwhelming 14 times (i counted) in my "recent calls" list on my phone. in less than 2 weeks. hate.
- a looming large purchase. draaaagggggging on.
- interpersonal relationships. these require attention.
- errands. i really detest errands. i've had so many places i've had to be and appointments to be on time for that have eaten up all of my "free" time. makes me a little frantic.
- and fun. yes, i blame having fun. which has kept me very occupied and gratefully sane amongst the rest of my crazy. thank you to those who have contributed.
i've barely picked up my camera for anything fun in the past several weeks. i've left that to other people, including photographer Dave McIntosh, with whom i did a photoshoot . . WITH A HORSE!!!!!!!!! how fun and awesome is that?! you KNOW i love horses. the photographer, make-up artist, the HORSE (!! named Storm), and horse-handler were all so great. here, just see for yourself:
even though my adductor muscles* are still
on fire sore, 'twas a great experience and it's nice to take in someone else's creative process. hopefully it will rub off on me.
and in closing - my dad is really AWESOME. more on that later.
*thank you, gavin.