several awesome things happened over the weekend. including but not limited to the following:
- went home to DC after 2 weeks away.
- received my photoflex octodome 3' softbox kit!
- got a new pair of shoes.
- finally figured out nikon's CLS (creative lighting system) and feel like an idiot for waiting this long.
- we the pizza night AND taco night.
- finally delved into the pocket project. allow me to essplain . .
i am partial to garments with pockets in them. when i am out buying clothes, if a dress or skirt does not have pockets i a) get angry - why o' why would a designer eliminate this all-important element?!; and b) see if said garment has side seams and assess whether or not i could add pockets of my own. which i've been saying i will get around to for about a year now. therefore, using this very helpful tutorial along with numbers 2, 3, and 4 above, voila! le projet de poche! (french makes "the pocket project" fancy?)
*click for bigger*
guess what i'm thankful for this thanksgiving?? i mean besides baby animals, fro-yo, and my camera? pockets, of course!